Living in This World With Cut & Paste - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Wow even Lyle was like wtf about Myne being expelled (at least in the extra). You really messed up GM

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is so incredibly dumb, he's misusing his skills at a point it's beyond frustrating. He's obviously born with a negative IQ

Double-page supporter
mfw im bored out my brains after reading the good shit so I have to read autistic, terrible shit like this

Contributor
Please, can the MC find an enemy that has a skill "High Intelligence", or something like that, so he can steal it? How easy would it have been if he at least used the air bullet skill?

Dex-chan lover
"The worst king of orcs, the orc king..."

I think you mistranslated that a tad bit

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 : he is still growing. This is not a case where he is a master of the skill the second he picks it up. Plus habits take time to change, not over night.
later on in the novel it is confirmed, by divine means, that his appraisal and cut/paste is the 2nd most broken skill combination possible

Dex-chan lover
lol, kid is even bad at using copy & paste 🤣

p.s. - just paste your level to be 99 or MAX

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13
Does the novel also mention what's even more broken than this combo? Also, is it whatever combination the king has?

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
You’re telling me
that isn’t even the most broken combination? What could be possibly be first? Please tell me, I was hoping the MC would be the most OP, and whatever is more broken than his combination he could just steal right?

Dex-chan lover
Just hide your presence and sneak into them, stealing all their skills? Geez, how hard is to use your brain.

@deathmailrock Yeah, which is why the the GM, not the MC, is the idiot. Every warrior will keep their abilities a secret in order to better protect themselves.

Man, this MC. He could literally just cripple every opponent before engaging by stealing all their abilities first. But, no. Instead, he has to sit there and be surprised and wait for them to notice him first.

Dex-chan lover
@Darketower Right? I mean I can arguably understand why he wouldn't want to just up and steal from humans. Humans build their lives around their skills and it could be a devastating blow to their futures, but orcs? Just take their abilities, bro. You're trying to slaughter them all in the first place, so who cares. These sorts of inconsistent stakes to pad out the action is kinda meh.

Users who are viewing this thread