Logout Shita no wa VRMMO Janaku Honmono no Isekai deshita ~Genjitsu ni Modotte no Status ga Kowareteiru Ken~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
MC: I'm so worried about if I'm the real me or not.
15 seconds later gets a text from big boob girl.
MC: I will not worry about who I am, I've got to support my "friend"!

Supporter
Thanks for another chapter. Raws are up to ch 12, is your team sticking with this or is it a drop from you guys? Just curious.

Dex-chan lover
this a crime they censored the big titties but not the small just have both uncensored
Probably not intentional, slip-ups happen pretty frequently. Seen a lot of manga where a background or side-view boob will sneak by because the publisher (or whoever's doing it aside from the artist) didn't notice.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka can't spend a few minutes to add beams of light, steam, falling leaves, or whatever, so a room-temperature IQ editor will need to add black bars. Actually, that's fitting enough for a low quality and effort series like this.

Contributor
*ERROR

The missing repeat error text that's supposed to be in the though bubble after giving her the aura bubble is actually:
*Who knew how useful the drops from the battle against the Ork lord would be like this...
And the sentence where he said he just knew he didn't stutter please put more effort into this and no rewrite.

Dex-chan lover
So they censored big tities but still gave a peek of sis tit on the bed? Someone is doing a bad job with censoring.
Let them keep doing a bad job.

Or even better, may they do an even worse job and skip the censoring altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread