Loli Vampires in Western books

Are there any western books about loli vampires? The only one that comes to mind is Interview with the Vampire.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@DeliciousElfEars
Anne Rice, the author of Interview with the Vampire, is probably the only well-known western author outside of Bram Stoker that wrote about vampires. I'm afraid your quest will be fruitless.

@Zephyrus Yeah, seems pretty difficult to find anything. I was hoping someone knew about some obscure books, possibly even in other languages.

@crazybars Sounds interesting. I think I'll go for the book first and then watch the movie.

@DeliciousElfEars:

The only book which comes to my mind is a German children's book: "Der kleine Vampir" by Angela Sommer-Bodenburg. It is known as "My Friend the Vampire" or "The Little Vampire" in English. It is the first title of a whole series, in fact, though I only have read the first book when I was a child. The eponymous vampire boy also has a little sister, which would be the loli vampire so to say. But keep in mind that it is a children's book and thus harmless as compared to horror novels or fantasy novels aimed for older readers. I am sure you are looking for something rather different but this is the best I can tell you.

Here the link to the wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_kleine_Vampir

Users who are viewing this thread