Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Leftover Skills

Double-page supporter
If I go through the thread, I wonder how many annoying children are still whining that the fight wasn't over in 1 chapter? I know that's been the recurring theme of these comments the last few chapters.

After all, they're short chapters. If read back-to-back (like you would when buying a volume) it won't seem long at all. Even if the fight is better in the LN (and probably WN but it isn't translated to that point quite yet). It very much should NOT have been shorter.

I fell that as days go by more and more people are being idiots because x reason. Usualy "fight is too long", "arc is too long", "i liked better when there were battles/fluff", etc....

Dex-chan lover
Dude, kill that glasses guy already. Less talking and more killing makes a protagonist safe and sound.
'cuz you see, villains who speak too much usually end up dead. Because the audience doesn't like chatterboxes.

god the art on this is so good and funny. ty team for your hard work :)))))

Dex-chan lover
He totally intent on killing him, I hope Haruka kill him and not fking let him go.
He is just a dangerous element.

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki
no I think it should be 100% (based on differences in base level I think), but he have a skill that reduces it to maybe 50% or so and then further reduces it with his luck stat
if he doesn't have those 2 skills he 100% would've died

@Chaeden I was saying it mostly as a joke and also I like to read a lots of manga at the same time including pretty bad one so yea sorry if this one IS one of the bad one but I'll still read it for fun. You don't especially watch/read something because it's good

Users who are viewing this thread