Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - Foreseeing a little bit of the Future

I dont get how he came to this conclusion. maybe this skeleton is just a nice guy. looking for some friends and stuff

Is "killing intent" a specific word in that describes a perceived phenomena in Japan? Every single manga talks about it all the time and to me it seems super cringey and kinda edgy but I imagine that it must have some sort of cultural significance to be so prevalent in so many different manga.

The lich is coping his everything, killing intent and +1 all of his abilities. I think the only way to beat it is to stop attacking.

How many girls is in his harem anyways?(pls tell me specifically on who it is because i wouldnt like the gyarus in his harem) Would like it if its only the prez who is easily the best girl(but one of the most illogical one aswell),vice prez just for the sake of her breasts, and The Isekai Love Interests(not his classmates,but the girls like the lord's daughter and etc)
and apparently this will become r 18 later on with his harem.

Dex-chan lover
@ Jethzki I thought it was only the skeleton for a long time and I dunno about the prez
@drag0nb0rn I do think "killing intent" is something that does exist and can't be felt like anime and manga say. Kinda how some animals can tell which people and or animals are safe/trustworthy and those that aren't kinda thing.

If he can think this much, then why he gets pushed around by those stupids like an idiot

Group Leader
Why you didn't push to the limit from the start so stupid!

Then I realized I often left the best potion, the most deadly items, left unused even even in boss battle.

Gotta save em when I really need em!

Dex-chan lover
Looking down on your opponent is the leading cause of death among manga villains. Don't be this guy.

Thanks for the chapter!

@Jethzki What? This is a harem manga? I thought Haruka and their classmates are just good friends.
Also
r18? Where'd you learn that? The Light Novel?

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai protagonist getting power flexed on
We are reaching peak isekai right here people

@HeyHeyWhat i dont want to be rude but ur kinda blind because there's literally a harem tag in this manga
it has a r 18 tag in the webnovel ,and he probably had sex with the prez(im just guessing)
@Liquidxlax daymn i forgot about the best girl in this series

Nah, the emperor just wants some friends to play with.
It get's very lonely down there sometimes.

@Jethzki whoops! Sorry about that. I didn't read the tags. I went in blind. lol
But even with the tag and after reading the manga, it still doesn't feel like a harem manga to me. What with the MC always trying to be alone and all.
But if what you said about the web novel is true, then it might feel like a harem in a few more chapters.

Their site just deleted all the chapters for this manga so I think they dropped it

@Zap- They didn't drop it, if you read their blog you'll see that they had a server malfunction that resulted in data loss. Just wait for more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread