Long-Awaited Feelings - Ch. 57 - Yes.

Dex-chan lover
i dont really get the “Will she think that” text. whats she gonna think?

Dex-chan lover
i know, but even with last chapter i dont get it
if i understand correctly, "send it over" so the text we see at the very beginning, "will she think that" will she think what the text says

Dex-chan lover
The friend, Ningwei, makes a fan fic that ends with our MC, Youyan, saying the quote that opens this chapter. A'xiu, Youyan's lover, refuses to read the fan fic but later changes her mind. Once she reads the quote, A'xiu then privately asks Ningwei if Youyan would really say those things about "no longer caring what others think" and "wanting someone to shine a light."

In this chapter, Youyan gives A'xiu the answer to that question, "Yes [that quote does represent my real thoughts]." Youyan is letting A'xiu know that she saw A'xiu's text and that the fanfic quote is how Youyan really feels. Youyan is saying, "yes, I really have changed, baby." A'xiu calls her childish because she's a bit embarrassed and Youyan wrote "yes," in her palm like a child might.

Last edited:
What I get is that A'xiu was constantly showing up for their love in the past and YY was always running away from going public with it because of fear and playing the fame game. Now the text is saying all YY wants is for someone to shine a light/love through the fog so she can answer it. A'xiu is still disillusioned and heart-broken from all the times YY didn't answer her love in the past so she doesn't believe YY's sincerity and keeps protecting her own heart from being hurt again.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the fog was getting denser at the end there, but the background was black so maybe thats how they broke up?

Dex-chan lover
The friend, Ningwei, makes a fan fic that ends with our MC, Youyan, saying the quote that opens this chapter. A'xiu, Youyan's lover, refuses to read the fan fic but later changes her mind. Once she reads the quote, A'xiu then privately asks Ningwei if Youyan would really say those things about "no longer caring what others think" and "wanting someone to shine a light."

In this chapter, Youyan gives A'xiu the answer to that question, "Yes [that quote does represent my real thoughts]." Youyan is letting A'xiu know that she saw A'xiu's text and that the fanfic quote is how Youyan really feels. Youyan is saying, "yes, I really have changed, baby." A'xiu calls her childish because she's a bit embarrassed and Youyan wrote "yes," in her palm like a child might.
Oh! I see now, thank you for explaining

Dex-chan lover
Yes what?

What's happening?
"Yes" is a response to Xiu's text. She asking Ningwei if Youyan really feels and thinks the same way that her fanfic counterpart feels, to which Youyan writes on Xiu's hand - "Yes".

Youyan is telling Xiu through fanfic that she does feel that way, though Xiu remains skeptical.

SirNevik and lightfly explained it really well in their posts above.

Users who are viewing this thread