Long-Awaited Feelings - Ch. 64 - Mhm.

Dex-chan lover
Them having a tender moment while the poor woman third wheeling and freezing in the snow :dogkek:

I must say, it's nice that we see both did mistakes, before as far as we knew it was mostly Ji Youyan who was scared and ran away, not to mention not communicating her feelings, but nope, Jing Xiu also had some severe lack of communication, 6 years together and still not knowing even her parents name? Jeez :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Them having a tender moment while the poor woman third wheeling and freezing in the snow :dogkek:

I must say, it's nice that we see both did mistakes, before as far as we knew it was mostly Ji Youyan who was scared and ran away, not to mention not communicating her feelings, but nope, Jing Xiu also had some severe lack of communication, 6 years together and still not knowing even her parents name? Jeez :wtf:
to be fair she gave xiaoxiao a second umbrella lol

Dex-chan lover
This sticks out as the chapter that used paneling and imagery the best. Like, the strongest panels didn't even need dialogue lol, they cooked the composition on this immaculately, truly a unique use of the medium of Manhua vs the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL!

is this confirmation that ji is taller than jing? their height difference has been pretty inconsistently drawn that i'm not sure. anyone know if there's a character profile somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread