Long Riders! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - My first long ride event! part 2

Holy hell. Thanks for picking this one up. I fucking love the anime.
Well, I can't say i necessarily "picked it up" as much as I just really wanted to see at least the first race get finished. I'm working on it slowly in the background, but I can't guarantee it'll get finished. I'll almost definitely finish the last chapter of the volume, but beyond that is hard to say.

Holy hell. Thanks for picking this one up. I fucking love the anime.
also, feel free to give me any constructive criticism. It's my first time doing anything like this, so I don't know if its actually any good.

Dex-chan lover
Best news this year!! this is such a great series, thanks to bring it up again

Supporter
Sometimes something comes along and reminds me how long I have been on this 'new' site. :D

Looked good to me. Looking forward to the next one!

Fed-Kun's army
It'd be nice if someone else were to continue translating the chapters to this manga can be completed.

It'd be nice if someone else were to continue translating the chapters to this manga can be completed.
I mean... somebody is certainly working on them considering this very chapter was just finished today ;)
Unless you mean "someone else" as in someone other than me, at which point :cry: sorry, I'm all you got at this moment

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I mean... somebody is certainly working on them considering this very chapter was just finished today ;)
Unless you mean "someone else" as in someone other than me, at which point :cry: sorry, I'm all you got at this moment
I wouldn't know who that somebody is though. I just meant whoever would finish translating the manga, though I'm not really someone that forum talks.

I wouldn't know who that somebody is though. I just meant whoever would finish translating the manga, though I'm not really someone that forum talks.
Well, the somebody is me ;) Point is, It is definitely getting continued to the best of my (not great) abilities. Here's hoping it comes out decent. (y)

Fed-Kun's army
Well, the somebody is me ;) Point is, It is definitely getting continued to the best of my (not great) abilities. Here's hoping it comes out decent. (y)
I'm not interested in forum talking, so there's really no need to keep quoting me.

Users who are viewing this thread