Look at this S! Cupid's Prank - Vol. 13 Ch. 131 - Bruises and Wounds XI

Thank you so much for the translation, always looking forward to new chapters ☺️

Damn, the cliffhanger! Thank you Slabomeat for the translation!
I'm really eager to know the conclusion!

Group Leader
Just a thinly veiled excuse but due to the MD outage I haven't been able to get my usual manga fix of other stories I am reading so as a result Chapter 132 will come out a day or two later than usual. Oh kidding right. There is no usual. Anyway, there are heaps of tricky redraws and so the excuse is just because I'm a perfectionist...

whoa, a trans man! And a real one at that, not some homophobic thing about saying you have the heart of a man just because you like women. I didn't see that coming, and I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Chieko isnt so innocent after all? she may be cunning. I mean with a woman of that patience and loyalty to stick with such a dumb womanizer she should at least be smarter in that aspect.

is Mutsumi learning to appreciate Shigeru's company? when he suggested something like using the power for him without Shigeru bringing it up...it seems like Mutsumi does want to repay him. and maybe Reiko somewhat.

also I dont get the part why Reiko was looking at Mutsumi when saying about how she loves her body and whatnot. maybe some problems with the TL but its not exactly clear yet for me.

Users who are viewing this thread