Look at this S! Cupid's Prank - Vol. 13 Ch. 134 - Bruises and Wounds XIV

Group Leader
Hello readers, 134 is up.
I'll now go back and check on Ch 108 because I think it needs to be corrected.

Power Uploader
@AnimeTiddies I think it's established that Rin's mom and Chizuru's dad had an affair and they committed lover suicide. At least that's what the children believe.

Group Leader
@Animetiddies chapter 41. Makoto, who is Rin's childhood friend explains that
Shigeru committed a murder suicide by intentionally driving his car with Reiko as passenger into a swollen river. Drowning them both. I forgot this detail so thanks for the question as it seems to rule out the possibility of Reiko killing himself because of the stigma.

Dex-chan lover
It ended like THAT!? that was disappointing. im left with more questions than answers. their conversations kind of dont make sense to me. I hope someone out there can explain it. like Reiko chose to stick with Mutsumi because?? She actually has more chemistry with Shigeru yet she stuck with Mutsumi. Im lost here. She wanted to be with him because of some trauma dumping on her so its like Pity Love or something? And they ran away from Shigeru because...??? so did he cure the stigma on her or what? I mean she gave birth to Rin right? so she shouldn't be able to get the stigma again.

its hard to understand the story at this point. or maybe im just tired. lots of stress buildup. but I cant make it what they're trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread