Looking for 2 action manga: one about a murderer and another about an inquisitor

I read these 2 several years ago and just dreamt of the times I read them, but I can't remember the titles. I tried to dig through the db, hoping that I'd be able to instantly recognize it, but, well, that didn't seem to be the case. Anyone would know of em?

First one is about a murderer who was revived from hell and was given a wooden sword and a contract. Tattoo-like marks would appear on his right arm when using some power that he could use to fight off evil and redeem himself eventually.

The second one is about an inquisitor(? not really sure about this one but he was in the medieval ages) who specialized in torture. His special power was that he could selectively cut anything and reattach them at will. He had long hair and was supposed to be one of the elites in his world. In one chapter of the manga, he cut off the larynx of the person he was torturing to prevent him from breathing for a while then reattach them again.

I hope someone knows these two and point me to the right direction. Thanks for your time and help!

Users who are viewing this thread