Looking for a certain cooking manga

Dex-chan lover
Okay im looking for a certain manga. I can only remember bit and pieces of it:
-Its about cooking
-The MC is a boy in highschool (I think)
-The MC's mother is dead (Or atleast not around)
-The MC has a dad. Works in an office. His lunch was made by the MC.
-The MC has a younger sibling (Cant remember the gender)
-The MC is good at cooking. He learned from his mom (If im correct)
-The MC has a friend that enjoys his cooking (A girl)
-There was a chapter where the MC made tomato rice for his younger sibling (Cooking the rice with tomato sauce)
-There was a chapter where the friend complained about getting fat from eating his cooking and then the girl worked out and was served a diet food by the MC (A porridge i think)

Thats all i could remember. Tag Me if you know or stumble upon it. Or found it. Thanks. Ill post more info if i remember more

@freaksho3 can you remember anything else about it. It sounds vaguely familiar but the one I'm thinking of was nondescript and I can't remember enough to find it.

Dex-chan lover
@schlo Cant really remember much.
Read the printed version. Was translated to Indonesia. Maybe around 3-4 years ago. Found it at my storage. So maybe longer

Dex-chan lover
If it's locally translated you might have better luck asking in local forums or facebook pages. I don't know about Indonesian but I know for a fact when a series is translated in my country illegally (which was a common practice like until about 15 years ago), a lot of the details were mistranslated or changed/cut so it's really hard to find the source using Japanese or English.

Users who are viewing this thread