Looking for a cyberpunk manga back in 90s

Greetings,
The cyberpunk manga I'm looking for was first published around 1995, 1996 in my country, but I doubt its original release may be in early 90s or even 80s. Its title was translated to my language something meant "Tears Of Robot". About the content, this only chapter took place in an amusement park with a family of three, the husband (a policeman), the wife and their son. Suddenly a spaceship being chased by police crashed onto the park and separated the family. The son was held by some robots in that spaceship but they assured they just kept him safe while confronting police force. The husband then joined the battleground, killed the robots and took his son back but was informed that his wife was dead. He hated machines since then but believed his son needed a mother, therefore a cyborg was created with all the memories and appearance of the late wife. On top of that, the son and cyborg mother herself didn't even know she's a cyborg. But in a dinner at restaurant, the cyborg mother was exposed by some man. Realized she was a cyborg, she cried her tears out.
So that's all I can remember. I've tried to search it many times but no luck, mostly came out are famous titles like Akira, Battle Angel Alita, Appleseed,... If any of you have a glimpse of what it is, please share, I appreciate very much. Would love me some obscure vintage cyberpunk mangas. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@kbmh66 if it was published in your country, it's better to ask the local manga community. Try asking at local Facebook pages about manga, manga collection, buy and sell, confessions, or even publishers pages.

@Yatsuki Sorry for not making it clear. It was released by a publisher but actually an illegal printing back then. I'm sure it's a Japanese manga, with art style looks similar to Appleseed but a bit darker and chaotic. I think that was the only episode that ever released so almost no clue at all.

Dex-chan lover
@kbmh66 No, I understand. But old manga is very hard to find, especially if you don't know if it has an English version or not, and the chance of people in your country knowing about it is much higher than here. There were tons of illegally published manga in my country too and people actually made a list that looks like
Illegal published name - Author - Real Japanese name
So yes, go ask your local community

Group Leader
@kbmh66 what country are you from ?
also please let me know if you've found it, I'm interested in it too after reading your description

Dex-chan lover
@kbmh66 Bạn lên M-A confession mà hỏi
https://www.facebook.com/maconfession2/
Hoặc lên vnsharing tìm list truyện đã xuất bản ở VN.

@Yatsuki À mình cũng vừa hỏi trên 1 group manga. Tìm trong list của vnsharing cũng không thấy. Cảm ơn bạn.

uhh S-cry-ed ?? dunno
try find it in Anime Planet with a tag "mecha". It will show a lot of list with mecha titles

Users who are viewing this thread