Looking for a Group!

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'm looking for a group to join.
A little backstory on me;
I've never been in a group before. About a year ago, I got really into manga/anime/etc. and have been hooked since then. Recently, I decided that I wanted to try and play around and see if I could do anything that could contribute to any groups. I have played around with Gimp and Photoshop with typesetting, but I'm by no means some skilled typesetter. But, I'm more than willing to put the effort forward to help a group out. I believe I could also be of some use as a proofreader.
For me, I have a lot more free time than most people. I attend a university online, so my schedule is very flexible, as well as my job is very flexible as I work for myself. (I'm pursuing becoming a YA Author and I have a business pertaining horses.) Usually, the most difficult time for me is weekends but my show season will be weaning down soon so I will have more time then as well.
I would love to find a group that does fantasy/romance manga/webtoons. As of lately, I've really fallen in love with webtoons. I mean, how could you not! The more fantasy elements, the more creatures it has, and the more romance, the more I'm hooked. I'm also quite a sucker if it has any historical feel to it. I'm more than happy to just do romance as well and I'm more than willing to be open to anything as I am more on the newbie side.
I can be a little on the hesitant side when first talking to people, but once I open up I'm just one giant fangirl! I don't have any friends that are into anime/manga, so I'm more than eager to talk to people who have similar interests.
Please let me know if I can be of any interest to anyone...
Thanks!
Divercia

Miku best girl
Admin
Good luck.

You should also come on Discord and you can chat to groups there.

Group Leader
Hi Divercia!

I oversee the group Webtoonlations. As in the name, we're focused on scanlating webtoons! Our current project list leans more towards romance/shoujo ?

We're currently recruiting typesetters for two of our projects: Strange and Beautiful and A Thousand Petals. We also have other roles as well~
We're always open to new members to join us, regardless of experience (not required, but is a bonus:)). Effort and teamwork is the most important thing~

Check us out: http://webtoonlations.tumblr.com/
And if you want to discuss more about it, join our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/wDT99G6
?

Hello! KapteynG from LOLScans here~
We might be the group you're looking for!
If you're not confident in your skills, don't worry!!!
We have this thing called apprenticeship and we train people like you who are passionate an willing to help~

If you're curious, here are the webtoon projects we're working on:
Crepuscule
Falls in Love Too Late
Golden Change
Hongdo
Love Revolution
Mafia's Daughter: Operation Makeover
Reckoning
Prince of Prince

We also have a manga which is in full color called Marry Me!

If you're interested, you can e-mail us at lolscanlation@gmail.com or visit us at our website, lolscans.com
Either way, if you just want some ppl to talk to with the same interest, please don't hesitate and join our Discord Server! We're happy to chat and just mingle as a fellow webtoon and manga lover.

Hope to see you there! o7

Users who are viewing this thread