Looking for a manga I read that dealt with social anxiety

So like 2-3 months ago I read this, at the time, recently uploaded manga that revolved around a girl becoming friends with her classmate who has some form of extreme social anxiety where she was either worried about communicating with others or letting others down (I can't remember the specifics, but it had something to do with low self confidence). I remember that the girl with anxiety didn't have any friends and the chapter I read revolved around her somewhat alleviating her anxiety after performing in some kind of relay race or similar school competition with the other girl and gaining a little bit more confidence in herself. Another thing I remember was that a running gag throughout the chapter was that the girl with anxiety was constantly puking. Despite the themes of anxiety, this was definitely comedy oriented. This wasn't one of the more popular manga that deals with anxiety and I believe it may have been either a webcomic or oneshot. It had only a couple of chapters at most. I know this description is super vague, but I'm hoping someone recognizes what I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread