looking for a manga (isekai art style, features nut kicking, abandoned by party)

It is a new manga (as in only a couple chapters, i think up to 4?) that has updated within a month to two weeks (i'm sorry, it's been a long time what with my life being absolute shit) with an isekai-y art style featuring tropes of abandoned by your party and left for dead and becoming a teacher at a magic(?) school.

MC is male, ossan looking character, unshaven, black hair, very resourceful and fights dirty. His way of earning money before becoming a teacher is getting bounties from turning in bandits. He has a sister who is the principle of said magic academy.

MC is abandoned by his party(hero, I think?), and he has major wounds, blood all over, etc, and he survives. We have a time skip and now we see him as the ossan and his sister tells him to become a magic teacher (or something of the like). He then has his first fight with another potential candidate, and he fakes his magic power level, makes the opponent get cocky and tell him that he'll spare him if he forfeits, he doesn't, fight, and kicks him in the nuts. Next, he is teacher of the F class and immediately makes it self study time. The student complain, but he's like i'm the only one willing to teach y'all. There's a girl in his class, she's some princess and she is weak shit. The only decent person is the princess' guard and she's there to do her job. He beats up the guard.

Okay. From here on it's a bit blurry so bear with me. It will not necessarily be in chronological order.

He decides to take the princess in as his disciple, and they challenge a girl from A class because of some reason (possibly belittling). He then fights the A class teacher and ends it with a kick to the nuts. He then has the girl come to his house and some bandits show up. They wanna fight him cuz he turned in their leader, and he fights. No nut kicking this time. He punches them in the face and that is the limit to which this series was translated.

have fun searching for it and thank you, if someone replies, for your kind help~~

Dex-chan lover
@saku_mochi
Sounds like this one then
https://mangadex.org/title/57529/i-stopped-working-because-i-was-expelled-from-the-hero-s-party-who-denounced-me-as-a-coward

Users who are viewing this thread