Looking for a manga lost in Manga Rock's closing

What I can conjure from my feeble mind:
They all go to a school for royalty in uniform, but it’s more modern fantasy than renfaire fantasy. MC has a policy of not getting involved and watching drama unfold from the sidelines, tries not to draw attention to himself, watches everything from the sidelines/crowd.

The protagonist technically gets a “harem” going, but it’s really more of a friend group that only consists of females with no real sexual tension.

There’s a scene early on where he buts into a public argument in front of the students between the prince and his fiancé that revolves around the fiancé being too overbearing on the prince. Of course, she’s doing it out of love, but he’s having none of that. Prince elopes with a “heroine” in private, eventually publicly annulling his engagement with his former fiancé.

The female engaged to the prince has short, silver hair (I think), and she trained hard to be a fitting wife for him since childhood. She deeply loves and cares for the prince, and I remember that she cries about being finally rejected afterwards and thereafter “joins” the protags’ “harem”. She gets comforted by one of the female members of the group and moves on.

Even though the MC gets involved for that one scene, he mainly goes off on his own doing things.

Sadly I remember no names and no character traits of anyone else within the “harem”, and all other plot points are mushy. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Supporter
@Samtheman011
This kinda fits your summary
https://mangadex.org/title/31032/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs
Is it this one?

Users who are viewing this thread