Looking for a manga

I'm looking for a black-and-white manga I read about 2 years ago. Its a romance about a girl who had older twin brothers with light/blonde hair. The main boy is a stalker and her brother are sis-cons who are overprotective.

Supporter
@Penguin_Love Do you remember anything else about the manga? Like what did stalker boy do? Just mild looking/following or extreme things? Any events? Completed or ongoing (at the time you read it)? The twin brother is blond/light hair but the girl is dark hair? Because brother being sis-con and protective is kinda a common trope so it's hard to find with it being half the detail provided.

@Yatsuki I think it was a shoujo-ish type of manga. The main girl had light hair, while the boy had black hair. I don't think he did anything too extreme. It was ongoing the last time I read it. It might have been in a school setting.

(And there may have been a scene where the girl pulls out a machine gun out of agitation but I'm not sure whether or not I'm confusing this with another manga)

Users who are viewing this thread