Looking for a specific Manhua/Manwha

@ Mods: If posting this is not allowed, please count this as my Beginner's Idiocy and just delete it? Thank you.

I'm not sure whether posting this here - or at all! - is allowed but...
This has been driving me crazy for a few days now! Ever since another site suddenly just up and chucked my bookmarks. 😱
Yeah, well, I am steadily working to recover most of them through various means - except I have trouble with ONE!
Which, unfortunately, I can't remember the title of! 😭

Here's what I do remember:
- It's 100% in colour.
- It's in a looong strip rather than pages.
- Isekai!
- The heroine dies in this world - an accident, I think - and is greeted by a bunny(?) in a big, empty place.
- The bunny introduces itself as the 'God of Beauty' of the world she will be sent to. (Woman doesn't really listen, instead thinking about whether since the God is a bunny, would he eat his own ***t. Because that's what normal bunnies do, right?)
- Because of not listening all that much, the woman partially fails to hear the instructions, e.g. that she will have to accomplish tasks. (RPG-style!)
- What she does retain is that the BeautyGodBunny wants her to gather believers for him. (Zero believers equals zero status and/or power, apparently!)
- Woman wakes up as the sick/disabled/mute/autistic(?) sole daughter and heir of a rather high-ranking noble.
- Vicious relatives have taken all her assets and basically left her to waste away all alone in her increasingly dilapidated castle/mansion.
- BunnyBeautyGod gave her a ticket for a gacha so that she will be able to draw someone to help her. 😅
- Each and every person is a 'Legendary [insert profession]'!
- The first gacha she wins is a totally cool, handsome butler-type of guy. (Long silver hair & red eyes!) Various other bishounen follow.
- Her problem with that is that she absolutely has various X-rated thoughts about them, resulting in several rather embarrassing nosebleeds. Which she tries to conceal and/or explain away.
- At some point she gets three or so gorgeous marble statues that run around 'spreading the Beauty Gods gospel'. (Yeah, I know how that sounds!)

Does any of that ring a bell with any of you? I'd really, really appreciate any and all help and hints.
So if any of you wonderful people out here could help me with that, I'd be really happy! Please and thank you!

EDIT:
I got a hint from another source. 🤩
It's Chitra! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread