Looking for an AMV

Fed-Kun's army
Peculiar AMV it was, and very creative. Such AMV was 18-rated. How was the AMV? It was mostly figures of dancing girls, asses, legs, penises, vaginas, a girl sucking a cock (fruit). But they were mostly illustrated in a figure form basis. such figures started as a simple misunderstanding and sometimes taking shape of a fruit. by figures I mean that it was only the edges with different flat colors inside every figure and no further details.

What I can recall of the played soundtrack was that it was some rhythm like, "poropopopon pon pon" that's the most iconic moment I can recall. and the song wasn't in English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Indian. it was some other language. I tried googling and asking the AI's but I've gotten nothing useful.

Fed-Kun's army
I found the song's name. it's pixie paris - es rappelt im karton and the iconic moment of the song it's actually like this, es rappelt im karton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton ton

Contributor
I mean, it's literally at the end of the video before the credits... and typing that without the artist's name shows you the original video with the lyrics... and the parody is incomparably better.

Dex-chan lover
I found the song's name. it's pixie paris - es rappelt im karton
:worry:...you know when I directed you to that post in trobilobada profile, he already mentioned the name of the song two comments before yours, xenforo displays the latest 3 comments in profile so it should have been visible...

Users who are viewing this thread