Looking for an Isekai-ish manga

I put in -ish because I'm not entirely sure it could be tagged as Isekai since the MC gets repeatedly summoned and then goes back to earth.

This was a series I read a couple of years ago about an overpowered MC who gets repeatedly summoned to another world to defeat a demon king or something of equal or greater/lesser threat and then proceeds to come back to earth and attend school like nothing happened.

The first chapter went something like this iirc, the MC was walking to/from school when a magic circle appeared below him and transported him to another world right in front of a battle with what seems to be a dragon which the MC proceeds to one punch and then transport back to earth. The next scene that I remember is the MC sitting in his classroom bored as heck when a huge magic circle appeared below him indicating a summoning, but the circle covered the entire classroom with him as the center and he doesn't want to involve his classmates in his stuff so he jumped out the window hoping that he would be at least far enough that his classmates or anyone else is out of radius before he gets transported. Unfortunately, he was summoned along with his classmates and was given audience with the king, meanwhile the MC was looking for something in his 'inventory(spatial storage)' and pulled out a bracelet/bracer of some sort and wore it to conceal his power, which was helpful as they were soon assessed with a crystal ball that appraised their status and put it up for display.

That's as far as I can remember. If anyone recognized the series or have seen something similar, please let me know.

Do you remember what was the first OP skill/equipment the MC obtained?
There was none. What I said in my article is the first chapter. He was summoned in the middle of a subjugation and he one punched the monster before disappearing and reappearing back on earth where he previously was.

Dex-chan lover
where did you read it?
are you sure it's a manga?
I found a similar synopsis on mal

to me, your description is like an amalgamation of several isekai manga that I know

Banned
I know one where MC, an adult office worker, got some power to turn his airsoft collection into working slightly OP firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread