Looking for ecchi manga to read

I need more in my life and yeah that kinda manga is just that.
Looking for things along the lines of Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki, Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu,
Iyagatteru Kimi ga Suki, and Hijiri-kun wa Kiyoku Ikitai.

It might be obvious what they have in common (ecchi) but I want that with also either weird story or funny story
Don’t judge me 😭🙏

Dex-chan lover
well, what you listed covers a quite wide range of ecchi,
from just teasing bondage to actual sex, (which is erotica, and no longer just ecchi)
I don't read the 'Iyagatteru', but is 'Moto Joshi' ecchi?

if your criteria is weighted more toward "weird/funny" first, and then "ecchi/erotic" flavor second
for completed series and nonsensical plotline but still a good read,
maybe the masturbation mangaka, child harem mangaka, mangaka and assistant (why so many mangaka?),
houkago goumon, armpit fetish, maybe also atsumare, aroma-chan, and fudajo
other than that, the story is either [a bit too weird] or [not that good] for me to recommend to someone
(because there are tons of those)

the ongoing is the obviously popular tawawa, kakunaru,
kaguhara is still new with a hint of actual plot, but it is still too early to tell

if you want it less funny and more plot, well the list is a bit too long, and I'm sure you've already seen the popular ones
(mato, yuzuha, etc. for the newer titles)

Last edited:
Contributor
well, what you listed covers a quite wide range of ecchi,
from just teasing bondage to actual sex, (which is erotica, and no longer just ecchi)
I don't read the 'Iyagatteru', but is 'Moto Joshi' ecchi?

if your criteria is weighted more toward "weird/funny" first, and then "ecchi/erotic" flavor second
for completed series and nonsensical plotline but still a good read,
maybe the masturbation mangaka, child harem mangaka, mangaka and assistant (why so many mangaka?),
houkago goumon, armpit fetish, maybe also atsumare, aroma-chan, and fudajo
other than that, the story is either [a bit too weird] or [not that good] for me to recommend to someone
(because there are tons of those)

the ongoing is the obviously popular tawawa, kakunaru,
kaguhara is still new with a hint of actual plot, but it is still too early to tell

if you want it less funny and more plot, well the list is a bit too long, and I'm sure you've already seen the popular ones
(mato, yuzuha, etc. for the newer titles)
Definitely something to start with, since you mentioned Aroma-chan you could also add that yuri with the scent fetish of the MC. And a ton of yuri nowadays has ecchi/erotica. And another ecchi + comedy would be this one.

Users who are viewing this thread