Looking for Editors and Typesetters for English Translation of R-18 Manhwa (Sadistic Beauty)

Hi!

Currently myself and two others have taken up the task of translating an explicit Korean manhwa called Sadistic Beauty. The manhwa went on hiatus after the Lezhin fiasco, but it is finally continuing, but sadly, with no English translation. Because of that, we took it upon ourselves to keep the story going for English readers until an official translation is released!

I am the translator, my other two friends are cleaning the pages, and we already have access to the RAWs. We're currently looking for:
[ul]Editors/Proofreaders: Help edit the English script for improved clarity and easier reading[/ul]
[ul]Typesetters: Input the English text into the newly cleaned pages. [/ul]

We're all very busy, so we're currently creating a backlog of chapters to release in the future over time, so this job will not be very time-consuming. No prior experience needed; but since this is a mature manhwa, we'd prefer that you be over 18 to provide assistance.

If you are interested in volunteering your time in either of these positions, please hit up this thread, or e-mail me at crychanwastaken@gmail.com! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread