Looking for JP TL to get a few chapters out to get a permanent scanlation group (rom com)

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I’m looking for someone who can translate a chapter to get interest in a few manga similar to what I did for Moteharune, Ashiya-kun. I can clean, redraw, and typeset similarly how I did there, I’ve deleted the chapter but you can find it on /a/ link in the comments. This is nothing permanent, just trying to get attention so a proper scanlation group picks it up. The ones I’m thinking of are:
Ab-LOVE-cadabra
Darashinai Onee-san wo Kaitai
Kimi wa Kawaii Reptile (the cleaner/redrawer SheepGirl_ for ogami tsumiki is interested in picking this up, but needs TL and typesetter)
If you have a similar manga you like (rom com with focus on comedy, doesn’t need to be ecchi) I can also help out with that to gain interest in it, as long as it’s something I find interesting.
I don’t use this account actively, so it’s better if you write a comment here if you’re interested, than sending just a message.
I also prefer if it’s a fairly new and ongoing manga, but that’s not a must.
And if you actually want to pick up the manga, I can do it to help recruiting redrawers and typesetters. I’m already in a group though and can’t join permanently.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread