Looking for two manga (salary man and hobbits )

1. MC was a salary man, and a leader of a team in his work place. He was smart and do a good work, his subordinate love and respect him. One day he meet a highschool girl , and the story start there. I kinda forgot why mc meet the highschool girl, at first it looked like romcom manga but it have darker plot. MC have boss and his boss was abusing his power, he was molesting mc co-worker, and mc try to help her. The boss pissed off by mc who try to expose his wrong doing and frame mc by making fake evidence saying mc was emblezzing the company money or such. The boss also black mail the girl who was mc co-worker by telling her to testify to the court that mc was indeed doing shady thing in company. In the end mc win the trial at court and mc boss go to jail. It seems the higschool girl was the daughter of heir or what and he involved himself with the company dark secret. The boss tell mc good luck because the higher up was far more cruel than him, it is childplay compared to what i am doing to you and mc say hah i will fight it. The title has 25 or something representing mc age number as the manga title.

2. MC was a hobbit or a dwarf. He was enslaved along with his childhood friend. MC was still a teenage hobbit, he work with old man hobbit in castle with his childhood friend. Their job was translating and copying library book. It seems hobbit/dwarf have literature gift that they can easily translate and make a copy of book they read. MC hate his life and want to be free and looking for chance. One day the human knights come to the castle library, they decided to kill all hobbits because they don't need them anymore and letting them alive is dangerous because they possess many dangerous knowledge that they learn in the book. All the old man hobbits got killed, mc managed to run with his childhood friend but the childhood friend got captured, mc managed to run by jumping from the castle wall , there is a lake below it , mc then swim there to run and promises he will save his chilldhood friend. I think his childhood friend is a boy, he have femine face but maybe he can be a girl. MC then use his knowledge to take revenge, meeting human ally who want to overthrow the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread