Loop 7-kai me no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimamana Hanayome (Hitojichi) Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Won't Be Able t…

ok i ship it i love how he just tells her that he loves her cause of the things she deems important that her parents told her were not

"I alone determine just what matters in my life." Damn, girl. She don't give a fuck what others think, this mc is great.

Here's hoping we get less scenes of this jackoff and more of our MC. I'm very tired of "scary on the outside, kind on the inside" cliches. You can't fake being garbage.

@Antaury
How is he garbage? The only thing I could see as a problem is that he is a tad bit too ambitious and starts a freaking war.
Wonder why.
Now, the fact that he killed the protagonist is normal, they were enemies then and both were fighting to kill.
There is something off about ml in this loop(I don't buy that he is in love just yet), maybe he is scheming something or maybe he knows some things he wouldn't normally, oh well.
Time to wait.

Thank you thank you thank you for updating!

Damn, I forgot half of these lines, so this was unexpectedly a new experience for me! Seeing this Arnold after all we went through in the novel is so weird, but this chapter was beautifully adapted since many important, future plot points remained the same and of course that beautiful art! Even though there are many panels in which his facial expressions are kinda too wicked (maybe that's how it's supposed to be, idk I came to a conclusion I don't remember a lot) the town and all panels were visually emancipating.

I can't wait for the next one! Hopefully when the new volume comes around, mangaka will give us a colored page!

Fed-Kun's army
this is so fun aaaah ALSO I LOVE HER!!! <333 i wish her the best!!! i wonder if he really fell for her though? i look forward to finding out more about that guy, he's so mysterious. i agree with mc lol he's impossible to read. it's nice that he's nice to her tho.

thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, and I too hope to see you again in March. XD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work <3 should I bother reward Dan with Childe and Rem in the discord? :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! For the update 🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤❤ Love it so much. 🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread