Loop kara Nukedasenai Akuyaku Reijou wa, Akiramete Suki Katte Ikiru Koto ni Kimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
The 7th loop one is the one that just got an anime, right?
You didn't actually give a name for the first or 4th ones though, so I can't actually fine them. Thanks for the rec on the middle two though, I'll give them a look.

Funny but I just learned that 7th got an anime, and yeah.

Can't remember all them names. Was hoping that maybe someone on forum would help out.

Dex-chan lover
There are at least 4 that I know of.

One of them is hardcore depressing one. The MC can't even be considered a villainess, but she still views herself as such. Reading it is like walking barefoot on glass.

Then there's a "villainess" that looped for a 7th(?) time, that's practically the name of the story. And on each occasion, she tried to live differently, accumulating various experiences through every loop. It quickly skips the broken engagement and straight into the hands of ML. It has a nice progression at the beginning, and if I remember correctly. J-novel licensed the LN.

Houseki Shoujo wa Namida o Nagasanai - is a bit of a pain to start reading imo. A lot of abuse and is somewhat random at the start, but it fills out with details as the story progresses.

And I can barely remember the last one. I just know that it exists, it was somewhat fluffy. But considering how many of "villainess"-centric stories I've read, it's a blur.
First one is prolly My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister.

Dex-chan lover
Dark power that can steal other people's power? Never thought Blackbeard reincarnated as this cute girl

Dex-chan lover
Bro really said
images

Users who are viewing this thread