Lord, It Doesn't Matter - Ch. 77

Damn Mad Cat

Also what with that spoiler... I dunno who and who in that drawing

Thx for chapter

i like how the miss just pulls up lid from the lap and let her own head rest on her laps, and on the others side lid just throw his head on the dudes lap. hahaha

Thank you very much for your hardwork. By the way anyone know which chapters in the novel after this arc ?

Aggregator gang
lol i thought something was odd when he started churning them out

Woah damn you are really mad, 8 chapters mass released, really loved your translation throughout the whole season1. Also, I always look forward to the cat memes at the end.

Thank you for the translation and thank you auntie for the cleaning that made this possible

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks cat and auntie for catching us up, man I'm miss this till season 2, I wonder how the princess will take her mother commiting suicide as it wasn't mentioned at all...much less what happened to the other prince. Also the job guy was one of the men who met lid at the weapon storage, god can lid just end that prick of a king as well? Man the season 1 has me anticipating season 2 so much thanks again mad at and auntie!

isnt there a chapter 78 and 79 in the raws site? or is this chapter 79? anywaysss thanks for the translation! will wait for more hehe

Users who are viewing this thread