Loser sentai ranger manga ?

MC was choosen into a power ranger aka sentai in japanese term along with his female childhood friend

The thing is mc is useless and have no ability or talents, he also confused why he got choosen and the rest of his teammate know it and always make him as bait or such except the childhood friend who care for him

The childhood friend have big sister who somehow hate mc and kinda use him as bait, they face kinda a demon/monster enemies and their leader is a beautiful female who have crush on mc. I think the reason mc was choosen was to shake the demon/monster leader to hesitate fighting them by the big sister. I remember the title have aka or akazawa on it, i try to look at baka update using sentai tag and aka/akazawa on it but i can't find it. The manga was not dark, it kinda a comedy and similar to Baito Saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"?!. I think on last chapter the big sister try to kill mc by putting him inside a cannon and throw him along with a bomb to the female demon leader but she blocked it and save mc and in the end humanity lose and must follow their orders. The female demon order is to make mc king and they must follow his order now, which shocked everyone and that's the ending.

the manga already fully translated on mangadex,i think it is very old manga around 2010-2012 or maybe 2008-2009

Users who are viewing this thread