[Lost Signal Scans] Recruiting anyone for slice of life / yuri / cgdct!

Group Leader
Hi, konnichi suwaipu~
I'm LOOP, leader of Lost Signal Scans. Our group is still only a few months old, it can't quite walk on its own just yet, so we need a bit of help.
Translators, proofreaders, cleaners, typesetters; experienced or not; anyone is welcome!

Our projects:

Hana-Uta Memoir
1716832475072.png

Very cozy and cute manga, but with a very interesting mystery plot behind it. On top of that, it has a focus on traditional Japanese culture.
Oh, and you too won't shut up about how precious Fujino is!
Also, please relieve me of the constant fear that another group will upload chapter 1 before us...

Oogami-san and Cerberus!
1716833423020.png

Fun 4-koma. While you shouldn't expect some grandiose romance, we're finally getting to the point where the yuri is becoming more than "bait" (in a few chapters), so please help us reach that point and see those blushing faces!

We're also working on Oomuro-ke, but I'm not sure if we really need help with that one for now

Help, I wanna join so bad I'm gonna die!
If you want to try lending a hand, please stop by our Discord: discord.gg/se98FWkdfH. You can also reply to this post!
You will first join as a "collaborator", and if you want to stay and work with us in the long term, you can become an actual "member".

Note: We are, of course, not offering any paid position. I don't see what could make it morally justified to do so.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi, konnichi suwaipu~ I'm LOOP, leader of Lost Signal Scans. Our group is still only a few months old, it can't quite walk on its own just yet, so we need a bit of help. Translators, proofreaders, cleaners, typesetters; experienced or not; anyone is welcome! Our projects: Hana-Uta Memoir View attachment 3044 Very cozy and cute manga, but with a very interesting mystery plot behind it. On top of that, it has a focus on traditional Japanese culture. Oh, and you too won't shut up about how precious Fujino is! Also, please relieve me of the constant fear that another group will upload chapter 1 before us... Oogami-san and Cerberus! View attachment 3047 Fun 4-koma. While you shouldn't expect some grandiose romance, we're finally getting to the point where the yuri is becoming more than "bait" (in a few chapters), so please help us reach that point and see those blushing faces! We're also working on Oomuro-ke, but I'm not sure if we really need help with that one for now Help, I wanna join so bad I'm gonna die! If you want to try lending a hand, please stop by our Discord: discord.gg/se98FWkdfH. You can also reply to this post! You will first join as a "collaborator", and if you want to stay and work with us in the long term, you can become an actual "member". Note: We are, of course, not offering any paid position. I don't see what could make it morally justified to do so. Hope to hear from you!

Hi, konnichi suwaipu~
I'm LOOP, leader of Lost Signal Scans. Our group is still only a few months old, it can't quite walk on its own just yet, so we need a bit of help.
Translators, proofreaders, cleaners, typesetters; experienced or not; anyone is welcome!

Our projects:

Hana-Uta Memoir
View attachment 3044

Very cozy and cute manga, but with a very interesting mystery plot behind it. On top of that, it has a focus on traditional Japanese culture.
Also, please relieve me of the constant fear that another group will upload chapter 1 before us...

Oogami-san and Cerberus!
View attachment 3047

Fun 4-koma. While you shouldn't expect some grandiose romance, we're finally getting to the point where the yuri is becoming more than "bait" (in a few chapters), so please help us reach that point and see those blushing faces!

We're also working on Oomuro-ke, but I'm not sure if we really need help with that one for now

If you want to try lending a hand, please stop by our Discord: discord.gg/se98FWkdfH. You can also reply to this post!
You will first join as a "collaborator", and if you want to stay and work with us in the long term, you can become an actual "member".

Note: We are, of course, not offering any paid position. I don't see what could make it morally justified to do so.

Hope to hear from you!
I would love to be a proof reader, I love yuri and I am a great and dedicated worker, not mention English is my first language so I hope I can join as a collaborator and we can grow together and I can become a member full time and I do not expect any money I just want to try this out because it seems really fun. I hope you choose me, thank you.

Hi, konnichi suwaipu~

Our projects:

Hana-Uta Memoir
View attachment 3044

Oogami-san and Cerberus!
View attachment 3047

Hope to hear from you!
I am interested

Users who are viewing this thread