Lout of Count's Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Speedcat definitely has the best translation so far and they've even done redraws for the sfx. Shame they'll be overshadowed by Reaper Scans because people are too impatient.

Aggregator gang
@Hobnobs

Honestly I think speedcat should just stick to josei/shoujo projects and let reaper scans have this since this one is a seinen

Aggregator gang
@ojoudere Well they already mentioned in the last panel that they aren't continuing with this series.

The artwork is too...shoujo like? Cant imagine how the manhwa will handle the really crazy fight scenes later down

Other novels:
MC: What day is it?
NPC: HE'S ASKING ABOUT THE DATE??!! WHY THAT'S SUPER COMMON KNOWLEDGE! HE MUST BE A SPY OR A REINCARNATED SOUL OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT DIMENSION!!

@captain_crunch

in the novel we get to see more. There are some loopholes, but you can just let it go if you think like the MC. The father is not afraid, per se, of his son. He is more in shock. His first born has always being a dumbass. He is going to give the land and title to his second son because the original's body of the MC is addicted to alcohol. He is going to be pretty much disfigured by the mc in the original story of our MC lol and then killed. The real son was supposed to die in the first chapter.

Well going back to the father. He is just shock to see that his son is behaving so out of character. He is always arrogant and dislike everything and everyone. He is just content to see that his first born is just showing a calm attitude.

Ahh this is refreshing- please no harems or over sexualizing the women that come along and I think I’ll be very happy 😊

@2Incredible I doubt that because there's tons of weird shit that MC does in this novel without anybody thinking its weird, so I stopped making reasons for why that is long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread