Love Agency - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mere-Exposure Effect

Dex-chan lover
From an interview Akasaka-Sensei did, apparently Kaguya’s characters and comedy were a bit out of his comfort zone and were suggested by editors. The style he has for Oshi no Ko is his default.
If thats true then editor really hard carried the series.

I remember reading ib and I found it to be too edgy and unamusing. Liked kaguya a lot. Like first half lf OnK but secons half gave me mixed feeling.

This manga is starting to look a bit bleak. Feels like Aka pulled a character trope from a hat and try to work from it.

Dex-chan lover
People here really hate the Male protag so far lmao, personally I dont see him as that much of a scum bag. Focus on the dichotomy of what he says and has done with the funny looking panels
-Willing to wait years
-learning several skills just to have a better chance with her
-Even paying a damn coach just to up his chances
Ignoring the fact there are probably other reasons he wants her I still consider him far better than the absolute scum people are accusing him of being here lol. Unless its unethical to be into someone because of their looks man has done nothing wrong
Thank you. I almost felt like I was going crazy reading some of the comments here. Yeah MC's reason (as we know it this point) isn't the most noble (and he probably could have expressed it slightly more tastefully). But damn you'd think being physically attracted to someone was a crime based on what I've read here. Like come on guys.

Users who are viewing this thread