Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
Ara ara ghost. Neat. I'll take her.

"How do rom-com MCs even handle these kind of accidental situations?"
Well, usually the exact same way you do it. Like a grade schooler.

And now he's going to help the other losing heroine. Great...

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

I think this stays with the most real feeling of all time. The main heroine in these types of stories is almost always the least liked
Yeah, she's usually created to have the widest appeal, which means no one will like her the most. The other heroines have their unique quirks, which attracts readers due to being less bland, making them more popular.

Group Leader
Oh no... Don't do this man... You had it good...

Thanks for the chapter!!

Alright, since yall are confused af, lemme explain why he did that, first of all Tojoin was his second fav character, not as much as Sei-chan, and he'll never think of her as love interest, but he enjoyed their interactions and personality while reading the manga, the plan was to stop Tojoin from interfering with their date, however, if she didn't even show up, means that they messed up the whole plot line from the manga, Hisamura feels really REALLY guilty, so now he's gon fix it like a man he is, cuz who would like their fav manga story to be altered by your own actions? Not me nor him, so yah, now he's gon comfort Tojoin and make her pursue the stoobid harem guy, no worry, Sei-chan forgives Hisamura and she still loves him, next chaps bout to blow ur mind up with Sei-chan's response to Hismaura's confession!

any faith I had in this man having game has been utterly lost. Dumbass MC
Dude jumping into the conclusion way to hastily, read the thing i wrote if u want to understand from a general point of view, it might clear up your questions, I enjoy this manga as much as I enjoyed the LN, so it's a bit sad seeing others disliking it for hasty conclusions...

Dex-chan lover
bro is going to make the second female lead miserable, he will help her and then she'll fall for him and then she has to see both of them marry and leave her behind

Users who are viewing this thread