Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.3

So... the "help" was pointless. Man had one job, and he decided he'd rather do the opposite.
The help wasn't pointless. He just lied when he said he was going to make sure Tojoin doesn't interfere. In reality, he went to make sure Tojoin doesn't interfere too early in the date or stop the date altogether. His involvement had messed up a few plot elements from the source material he had read in his previous life, and he wanted to be there to make sure that he didn't f*** the romcom's plot beyond all salvation. He also gets to go on a date with Sei-chan, so there's that too.

Dex-chan lover
Here's another spoiler question: does the main love triangle actually come to a proper resolution or are they both still interested in him at the end of the light novel?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, why does it feel like he'll be in the original MC's position now? :worry: I hope this doesn't become a triangle or bigger.
actually no Mc and Sei are the only romance for each other.

the reason why Mc wants the other girl to go though the actual story is because she has alot of familial problems and the OGMc helps her with it making her actually live a normal life compaired to her rather closed off life.

So mc going to try and help her is because he doesn't want her to suffer.

Dex-chan lover
um bro, who fucking cares about the story route. You just missed your chance.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this gone from a MC dream land to an harem rollercoaster
I'm just joking here... ;)

Dex-chan lover
What!!!! How could you just leave Sei-chan like that? What the actual fuck??????????

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, why does it feel like he'll be in the original MC's position now? :worry: I hope this doesn't become a triangle or bigger.
I can confirm that this doesn't. The MC's only love interest is Sei-chan, and vice-versa.

LN reader here. I won't spoil you guys but the story so far is accurate with LN. And as for Sei-chan no need to worry. She's a cover girl for a reason

Dex-chan lover
??????????????????????????

Here I was mistakenly thinking it's a well done romance 😐

But MC is seemingly just as much brainrot, as any other romcom mc

They of course had to sprinkle in more drama can literally already smell what's gonna happen the next couple dozens chapters, without actually reading it

Dex-chan lover
G97UKqy.jpeg

HISAMURA DON'T DO IT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE HAREM ROMANCE BULLSHIT HAPPEN AND RUIN YOUR PURE LOVE WITH SEI-CHAN. HISAMURAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I swear to god if this becomes a goddamn harem manga im dropping it so fast

Dex-chan lover
Nah it's safe. At least from the perspective of the novel. He was just going to encourage Tojoin to make sure she's not part of the losing heroine, and fight for her love.

As for why, maybe because he feels responsible? If the confession is done as planned, then the story will be over. There won't be any rom-com elements from the original... And maybe it's so that he can focus on wooing Sei-chan without any remorse, like let them have three pronged war on love while I'm being lovey-dovey with Sei-chan

Dex-chan lover
So many people shitting on the walls just because of their own made up assumption.
It's quite amusing.

Thanks for the chapter, it's good to see a MC assume his responcibility and try to not destroy someone's life just because he is horny.

Users who are viewing this thread