Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
Alright, since yall are confused af, lemme explain why he did that, first of all Tojoin was his second fav character, not as much as Sei-chan, and he'll never think of her as love interest, but he enjoyed their interactions and personality while reading the manga, the plan was to stop Tojoin from interfering with their date, however, if she didn't even show up, means that they messed up the whole plot line from the manga, Hisamura feels really REALLY guilty, so now he's gon fix it like a man he is, cuz who would like their fav manga story to be altered by your own actions? Not me nor him, so yah, now he's gon comfort Tojoin and make her pursue the stoobid harem guy, no worry, Sei-chan forgives Hisamura and she still loves him, next chaps bout to blow ur mind up with Sei-chan's response to Hismaura's confession!
I was told
they become a couple after the Theme Park arc
is that true? Can you please spoil?

That's why people shouldn't have some sort of Time Travel related powers. They try to make everyone happy but in the end might end up making things worse in the process

Dex-chan lover
Ok LN readers spoil me please, how stupid does this become? Does it become a love triangle/super dense protagonist situation?
I read past this in the LN, but not by much he convinced her to talk to her father like the "MC" is supposed to, and encourages her to not give up on her love for the "MC" . She thanks him and promises not to give up and goes running after the MC and interrupts the date like she's supposed to in the original work. There is definitely no love triangle for OUR MC and his FL though.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't become a triangle. I am all for the idea of breaking the routes in the game (denial of fate), but also I don't like relationship polygons

Dex-chan lover
So, it's a harem now? If so, what a bummer. So much for Sei being the girl he loves the must & ditching her in the critical moments. Even if there's no repercussion, this kind of action is plain stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
He wants her to be the losing heroine...Just not yet?
well the manga in his world hasnt ended yet so shes not confirmed to be the loser yet which is why he said he knows the MC will have to make a choice but he doesnt want it to already be decided cuz she gave up.
also MC knows more about her than we do so there must be a good reason shes his 2nd favorite.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude jumping into the conclusion way to hastily, read the thing i wrote if u want to understand from a general point of view, it might clear up your questions, I enjoy this manga as much as I enjoyed the LN, so it's a bit sad seeing others disliking it for hasty conclusions...
cuz theyre a bunch of emotional babies

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of weird seeing so many people jump to a conclusion without seeing the next chapter.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned her home issues before. And having a character tell another character to do something is not the same as him going and doing it himself without "being forced". It's more impactful and the other character might doubt his sincerity if they learned someone else told him to do it.

Also considering he's living here now and it's based on the real world, stuff messing up completely would worry me. We know nothing bad will happen like death (for him or the other characters) but he doesn't know that.

bro have to stop or he'll just ended up make everyone like him and make himself the mc instead 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Dude you know if you create a new love triangle with the losing heroines you will have a losing heroine again, right?

Dex-chan lover
Don't give up now, Tojoin! You have to try your best and fail anyway first so your heart can be properly crushed!

Users who are viewing this thread