Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - What on Earth Am I Supposed to Do!?

Dex-chan lover
huh, at some point this could be pretty cruel right? being told by the person your crush has feelings for that you should date someone that you don't necessarily love.

Just how easy is this girl to change targets so quickly?

Contributor
His very strong push swept Sei off her feet. And she was supposed to still be in love with the story's protag but his bold gambit managed to edge that guy out of her heart. That was fast. She was supposed to feel some hurt talking about her original crush with her friend who her crush loves, but apparently that pain has dulled for her knowing there's someone out there who loves her and is willing to break her fall. Admittedly that's not so realistic, but hey this is fiction.

Tsukasa may have been an otaku originally, but he's also a natural at rizzing girls. He's gonna give his new little sister a brother complex at this rate, don't rizz her too! Knowing his new sis is also originally a losing heroine instinctively made him wish for her happiness. Best part for me is when he decided on pg. 22 not to turn back on his confident confession full of conviction, even after realizing this is now real life and not some dream.
:chad:

Dex-chan lover
i hope the pattern here stays as (1) insecurity about previous confident behavior while alone (2) when around the girls his otaku love overrides his fear

like instead of planning to be alpha and ending up beta in the moment, his otaku power is so strong it reverses the trope, that premise has potential

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread