Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - Vol.1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going nuts, right? There were a bunch of chapters here before. And I don't see any listings for an English official translation so it's not like they got yanked because the publisher stepped in.

EDIT: I just refreshed the page and there are now listed chapters 1-3. Is this an effort to reorganize and consolidate split chapters into combined wholes?

Group Leader
I'm not going nuts, right? There were a bunch of chapters here before. And I don't see any listings for an English official translation so it's not like they got yanked because the publisher stepped in.

EDIT: I just refreshed the page and there are now listed chapters 1-3. Is this an effort to reorganize and consolidate split chapters into combined wholes?
Yeah, I redid all the chapters because of quality issues and to wrap them up nicely into a complete volume. Each chapter has a one-page mini extra.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I redid all the chapters because of quality issues and to wrap them up nicely into a complete volume. Each chapter has a one-page mini extra.

Makes sense. Though because I no longer have read/unread markers to look back on: Aside from the 6.5 extras, everything that's been uploaded today is a re-upload, right? the "new" Chapter 6 is just 6.1 from August and 6.2 from September?

I'll probably skim the whole thing again because this series is adorable and fun but I don't know how closely I need to pay attention to all of the whole number chapters.

regardless, thanks for your work on this and other series. I was sad to see the Supermarket one dropped because I don't believe I can access the official publisher here, but everything else you're on is generally pretty fun.

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense. Though because I no longer have read/unread markers to look back on: Aside from the 6.5 extras, everything that's been uploaded today is a re-upload, right? the "new" Chapter 6 is just 6.1 from August and 6.2 from September?

I'll probably skim the whole thing again because this series is adorable and fun but I don't know how closely I need to pay attention to all of the whole number chapters.

regardless, thanks for your work on this and other series. I was sad to see the Supermarket one dropped because I don't believe I can access the official publisher here, but everything else you're on is generally pretty fun.
thank you for asking for these clarifications so i dont have to

Dex-chan lover
but i know why manga getting axed,
the story is just not good, the mc somehow got insecure that peoples talk about his relationship with the heroines lol, then a few chapter ahead in the LN, more heroines but no progress

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Ah so thats whats going on
Thank you so much as always for the sl sky!

Dex-chan lover
but i know why manga getting axed, the story is just not good, the mc somehow got insecure that peoples talk about his relationship with the heroines lol, then a few chapter ahead in the LN, more heroines but no progress

Where was it said this is getting axed?

Dex-chan lover
but i know why manga getting axed, the story is just not good, the mc somehow got insecure that peoples talk about his relationship with the heroines lol, then a few chapter ahead in the LN, more heroines but no progress

Opinions like this are exactly why stories were allergic to having the main couple progress to dating pre-Reiwa. They're already dating! They're learning how to be comfortable with one another and what they want out of a relationship! Sei learns about jealousy! Do you want them to be fucking already?

Dex-chan lover
Rie is really cute. I'm not surprised that Hisamura can be considered a siscon for being so close to her. It is interesting that Hisamura let her stay with Yuuichi considering what could happen between them, but it seems he's too focused on making Sei-chan happy.

It's so sweet that Sei realizes just how much Hisamura loves her, and that she should get along with Rie if she wants to date him!

Users who are viewing this thread