Love Limit Exceeded - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This MC doesn't look the same as his classmates, he looks like a highschool boy or so. I want to know more about his crush getting married to the douche, how did this happen.
I know that MC at least gonna have some fun with his crush at some point. He should end up with the FMC, at least it seems like they are the main duo.
Also crush said she didn't contact him for 9 years, so they went to the same middleschool or sth? Does this MC rly have 20+ yo

Mc better not have his half of the inheritance on the line for something as bullshit as this.

I really like how this artist actually incorporates lighting, most manhwas use very flat colors and barely even illustrate backgrounds or any depth.

what a fucking leg... ret... pushover moron.

Well, I get it he got the house based on a verbal will in the first place so he has to share if anyone who claims the same comes across.

Thank god no one else like that will come. Doubt (X).

Dex-chan lover
Our MC doesn't deserve any of these sluts! Or rather, they dont deserve him!!!!! The MC deserves better 😭. I'd like to see a Slice of Life with MC and his friend... Would be really cool and way more interesting than this...

Users who are viewing this thread