Love Limit Exceeded - Ch. 9.75 - Notice of Extended Hiatus

Fed-Kun's army
eh idk man after years of reading manwhas i've lost count of how many authors take breaks due to health issues.
I can safely say i've already crossed the point where this doesn't even faze me >_<

Group Leader
welp. See you on June then. Get well soon author!

Group Leader
The author shouldn't have pushed his health if he hadn't fully recovered anyway hope he recovers 😥

Dex-chan lover
Was it money that pushed him to start new series when he wasn't fully recovered?

What is it with korean artists and bad health or am I just unlucky? I guess I will mark this as dropped, even though I really liked. Patience Limit Exceeded.

seems the author (or the artist) doesn't wotk with Lezhin anymore, since he apologized to Toptoon... (Sweet Guy is in Lezhin).

Group Leader
@Peter_5 Yes, Love Limit Exceeded is licensed under Toptoon and not under Lezhin. Sweet Guy was lezhin, this one isn't.
That is also why, I was scanlating it. Lezhin stuff would get official english TL either way, so wouldn't have bothered...

malignant hypothyroidism is serious business, life or death really. Hope he recover's ok. Seems like a good dude and his work's are legendary. Would be a shame to lose them.

Please dont die!! :(

I have seen this in alot of Manwhas. Alot of the authors/artist seems to have health issues due to stress and it always feels like it is self inflicted

Why dont they do it like in one piece like one chapter a week for 3 weeks and then one week break in order to relieve some stress.

I rather have less releases weekly but more awesome stuff in the long run -.-

Users who are viewing this thread