abf8110e-4777-49fa-8b4e-703f5911ee06
alfirizkyr Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 20, 2018 Messages 1,943 Jun 5, 2026 #2 Huh, I wasn't even aware the movie's out. Is it only in select theaters?
Weegedor Group Leader Joined Nov 16, 2025 Messages 16 Jun 5, 2026 #3 alfirizkyr said: Huh, I wasn't even aware the movie's out. Is it only in select theaters? Click to expand... Well, it's in theaters in Japan. But the Blu-ray launched on the same day. There are subs out, I'm sure you can find them if you look around the usual spots
alfirizkyr said: Huh, I wasn't even aware the movie's out. Is it only in select theaters? Click to expand... Well, it's in theaters in Japan. But the Blu-ray launched on the same day. There are subs out, I'm sure you can find them if you look around the usual spots
X Xeke Active member Joined Apr 23, 2020 Messages 53 Jun 30, 2026 #4 Just want to say thank you for translating the Manga. Finishing the game story and movie was 100% worth the time.
Just want to say thank you for translating the Manga. Finishing the game story and movie was 100% worth the time.