Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club - Oshiri 100% (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I love Ayamu so much. Her body type is one I can't get enough of—largely top-heavy with a plump butt. She shouldn't worry so much about her butt getting bigger. In anything, she should be glad since it means she's becoming sexier. I want to squeeze Ayumu's butt so bad and understand just how juicy and firm her bottom is. Hearing her butt jiggle as I grope and release it fuels my desire and horniness for and towards her. I kiss her; her bubbly boobs press against me and I continue to touch her booty.

Ayamu asks if I can kiss her vagina and I offer to do so. She removes the rest of her clothes and I see just how chesty she truly is. I couldn't stop thinking how utterly beautiful Ayamu was and how amazing school idols were. She had the body of a queen and soon enough she plopped her queenly butt on my face. Her warm and ample thighs brushed against my temples. After kissing and sighing on her vagina for two and half minutes she contentedly squirted on my face. I was ecstatic. Ayamu smelled so good after relieving herself and I was satisfied watching her vagina and butt twitch and tremble. Since we were both tired, I cuddled Ayamu and groped her chest as we both drifted off to sleep.

Thank you for the translation (Yu is very cute as well. She's delightfully petite and has a good eye for well-developed assets. Ayamu is lucky to have someone like Yu who will taste and work on her body so lovingly. Even now I'd like to indulge in Yu's private lady parts).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love Ayamu so much. Her body type is one I can't get enough of—largely top-heavy with a plump butt. She shouldn't worry so much about her butt getting bigger. In anything, she should be glad since it means she's becoming sexier. I want to squeeze Ayumu's butt so bad and understand just how juicy and firm her bottom is. Hearing her butt jiggle as I grope and release it fuels my desire and horniness for and towards her. I kiss her; her bubbly boobs press against me and I continue to touch her booty.

Ayamu asks if I can kiss her vagina and I offer to do so. She removes the rest of her clothes and I see just how chesty she truly is. I couldn't stop thinking how utterly beautiful Ayamu was and how amazing school idols were. She had the body of a queen and soon enough she plopped her queenly butt on my face. Her warm and ample thighs brushed against my temples. After kissing and sighing on her vagina for two and half minutes she contentedly squirted on my face. I was ecstatic. Ayamu smelled so good after relieving herself and I was satisfied watching her vagina and butt twitch and tremble. Since we were both tired, I cuddled Ayamu and groped her chest as we both drifted off to sleep.

Thank you for the translation (Yu is very cute as well. She's delightfully petite and has a good eye for well-developed assets. Ayamu is lucky to have someone like Yu who will taste and work on her body so lovingly. Even now I'd like to indulge in Yu's private lady parts).
What the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread