Love Me Like I Do! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Going the way of the nutjob? Brothers and sisters we are way past there.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Yeah, it ends at Ch 7, but there's an insane amount of drama in those 3 chapters...

I'm not sure if it was axed or if Manio just stopped it. He would skip months posting it in Yuri Hime. It took him 6 months to post the last 3 chapters, so he may have had some shit going on. IDK. When he wrote I Love Your Cruddy, it was p. much every month, so idunno what happened. I liked the ending, tho. And no, I won't tell you if it was a GOOD END or a BAD END

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this I get a sinking feeling in my stomach. There's an inevitable disaster awaiting us at the end.
Describes my feelings exactly. I’ll never read it without a palate cleanser after because I’m terrified of both the current relationship dynamics and the moment this pulls an “I love your cruddy”

Group Leader
Yeah, it ends at Ch 7, but there's an insane amount of drama in those 3 chapters...

I'm not sure if it was axed or if Manio just stopped it. He would skip months posting it in Yuri Hime. It took him 6 months to post the last 3 chapters, so he may have had some shit going on. IDK. When he wrote I Love Your Cruddy, it was p. much every month, so idunno what happened. I liked the ending, tho. And no, I won't tell you if it was a GOOD END or a BAD END

(Manio-sensei is a woman ;))

And yeah, from what I observe on her Twitter, before she took the long break it seems like she must have trying to flesh out the story with her editor and it must have not gone well. So I think in the end she just didn't want to do it anymore and both parties probably just decided to just finish the volume.

I felt like the success of KitaKawa kind of put a lot of pressure to her on trying to nail this story, so it must have been taking a toll on her.

Let's hope that she gets a new wave of motivation and can start something new.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor

And yeah, from what I observe on her Twitter, before she took the long break it seems like she must have trying to flesh out the story with her editor and it must have not gone well. So I think in the end she just didn't want to do it anymore and both parties probably just decided to just finish the volume.

I felt like the success of KitaKawa kind of put a lot of pressure to her on trying to nail this story, so it must have been taking a toll on her.

Oops, didn't know she was a she.

Anyway, I liked the end, although not as much as I liked the Kitakawa end, but it was good and she did a good job with it.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this back! Thanks for the TL, looking forward to this situation absolutely imploding over the final few chapters

Dex-chan lover
The Witch from Mercury Mars mentioned 🦝🍅 (The anime had just gone on break when this chapter released, almost exactly a year ago.)

I'm worried about Nana more with every chapter...

Yeah, now that I look, there is a huge gap in tweets between Nov 2022 and Aug 2023. I hope she's doing better now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, like, her friends were pretty shitty to her, but leaning into a (co?)dependent relationship that's just fucking buried under red flags seems like the wrong reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread