Love & Peace - Ch. 1 - Love In The Student Council

Dex-chan lover
Huh, Story by Harada Shigemitsu (Megami no Sprinter) and Art by Soborou uh, this seems interesting enough, there is 6 raw chapters for this out already

Thanks for translating

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
while it seems very fanservicey judging from the first chapter I love it at the moment. Very cutesy premise and I can't wait for more.
Also technically this could be so easily abused. Get two people that would believe you when you say that. Stage them a fake argument, and then rob a bank. Give 1/3 and the other 1/3 to the two people because you're a nice friend like that. Of course it probably doesn't work like that because the argument might have to be real but I mean it could work.

Dex-chan lover
Seems that it does not specifically HAVE to be yuri that triggers his invisibility, just stress and conflict.

So this opens the door for the author to try out all sorts of different scenarios for MC to resolve.

Any type of romantic fight, friendship fall outs, family problems, personal problems, pets feeling distressed, maybe even mortal dangers.

The sky is the limit here.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Seems like an interesting premise, remind me off Yuri wall looking forward for more
:Pepe_smirk:

Contributor
On Page 25, translating "一年生" (ichinensei) as "first grade" is likely wrong even by if you're super into foreignization. "When I was a first year" is certainly better. Or "tenth grade" if you're into domestication, but I'm pretty pro-foreignization.

Group Leader
On Page 25, translating "一年生" (ichinensei) as "first grade" is likely wrong even by if you're super into foreignization. "When I was a first year" is certainly better. Or "tenth grade" if you're into domestication, but I'm pretty pro-foreignization.
Was the proofreader drunk when they checked this?
This was the translator's first major work, I did request him for QC but he insisted that I trust him. Next time you guys wont see such problems. There were a few problems with the pronouns too. but you guys aren't dumb that you won't understand it. And also keep in mind that he is doing it for free. You guys should atleast be thankful for it and not complaining

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't a fan at first, but it turned out pretty cute and funny (No pun, I swear)

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it…this is kinda weird…it’s like the author didn’t make this yuri, but rather for men, with a lot of fan service…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This was the translator's first major work, I did request him for QC but he insisted that I trust him. Next time you guys wont see such problems. There were a few problems with the pronouns too. but you guys aren't dumb that you won't understand it. And also keep in mind that he is doing it for free. You guys should atleast be thankful for it and not complaining
imagine using the excuse of “it’s free no criticism allowed” damn did that comment damage some one ego or something?

Users who are viewing this thread