Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
uhm, there's a missing sfx?

Truth serum, huh? Does that exist in our world? How does it work?

Aggregator gang
Nina when drunk is too funny XD I'd kind of like to see the king's reaction to her when she's like this hahahahaha
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
The mask launched off her face and into orbit! Well, it is refreshing to see her this honest

She's lucky they didn't ask about her past she could easily have ended up mentioning reincarnating

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
It depends on who you ask if a truth serum exists as it works in movies or not, some say they are more suggestive than truth telling, but yes they do exist, however they are illegal to use most of the time in the US for obvious reasons not to mention they are known to have severe side effects.

Dex-chan lover
Glasses guys glasses disappeared o__o or did he never have glasses??
Many thanks

"missing SFX" haha

Honestly, both those guys can go and be removed from this story. Rude, not funny and not even good characters /:

@unime I thought so too, so I reread. He takes his monocle off in one of the panels! Nice attention to detail by the artist

Banned
haha this chapter was great. I want more of this XD I love everything she's saying to them. So great.

Dex-chan lover
Her being 'drunk' and saying whatever reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P9YyRud1Do

Group Leader
Oh lol, the "missing SFX" was not supposed to be there. Sorry on behalf of APS. We're trying to reupdate and fix it but MD is acting up. The actual TL is "Slide". SORRY GUYS HAHAHAHA :)))

Users who are viewing this thread