Love Train - Ch. 11.5 - New Year's Special

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

Even Hana's family is scared of her smiling face, that's so sad omfg

Loving cats is totally normal, why is Lee Doojoon's sisters trashing him lol

Na Taehyeon's brother was an ass, he obviously asked to wake him up and dude just forgot, then blamed him for oversleeping?

as someone who's following around 30+ active series (both official and unofficial), I can't quite relate to Sooji lol

once again, I'm begging for more screentime for Heo Sehjoo, or even better, give her an entire series!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
So, with them all being arranged in the order of how they like each other I can see how the relationship train is officially set up. There's no boy's love tag on this so I'm guessing Taehyeon and Sehmin don't end up together unfortunately since it seemed Taehyeon was bullying him out of subconsciously liking him disguising it as hate.

My relationship endgame theory:

- Sooji and Hana end up together after all the effort of trying to get together with the person they like to end up liking each other

- Taehyeon and Sehjoo (Maybe Sehjoo tells him she doesn't mind getting to know him since he may still want to date the real her?)

- Doojoon and Hangyeol (They either date or both stay friends after some difficult chapters of trying to rekindle their friendship) The childhood friend curse 😅

- Sehmin ends up single (Mainly cause he's way too straightforward & pretends to be his sister)

I do honestly think Sehjoo is important in moving the relationships forward of the group because she's on the cover of the manga plus she secretly is probably the one feeding the cat referring to the cat bowl. Can't wait for the next update and thank you translator for all the releases.

Users who are viewing this thread