Love Wins - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
For the tittle, this thing have to many autism and toxicity that can easily solve if they just talk

Dex-chan lover
ok so, it's good that Dayeon put a stop to whatever was going on with Bae Yuri. However the way she and Eunbi are handling their relationship right now is so... not great, to say the least.

also, how the fck did the media know about them?? I don't feel so good about this.

anw, thanks for the mass update!!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This would feel more impactful if they spent time building the relationship rather than having chapter after chapter of Daeyon spending her time with everyone else while sprinkling in a few with Eunbi here and there.

And even then they were usually just flashbacks or sex

While I think I like this story overall it's written poorly. Despite the fact that the two female leads are supposed to drive the plot they spend so little time together that I can't even remember how their relationship got so bad and even when they are together I feel like nothing actually happens

Dex-chan lover
I just binge read all the chapters...damn the story is so messy. The first few chapters I liked, there was so many funny and cute moments but damn the latest chapters are just chaos.

Since I have read this far I might as well read 'til the end. Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread