Love Your Enemies

Whoa okay, so the story's way more intense and compelling than the blurb gives it credit for. Christ.

@Sash i think it's still being translated because the group translated a different comic 12 days ago, but i'm not sure. i saw some other translations on different websites though

Is this the where the writer/illustrator/author originally posted this manga??(if so where can i find the original source/app/site it is from)
Or did mangadex just repost it here?

One of my favorite webtoons now. At first, both the male and female leads kinda annoyed me, but I am Extremely glad I stuck round to see how they blossomed.

Currently waiting for Season 2 to come out mid-October (season 1 was 50 chapters).

Non-spoiler notes: ML ✨blushes✨ & it is devastatingly adorable. Like, prepare yourself. Meanwhile, FL shapes into this cool, admirable, likable Older Sister type that you can’t help but simp.

Spoiler-y stuff:
There is no real Second ML, at least not yet(?). All of the men who’ve incited the ML’s jealousy at some pt or another have been bonafide Garbage. A welcome surprise was how the FL takes out the Garbage herself (moreso in later chapters) & rarely, if ever, needs the ML to do the whole She’s Mine Back Up thing. The only time she came off as anything close to a damsel was with the stalker, & that’s 100% understandable.

Would 1000% rec to a friend.

You guys should translate a different series, because this one is already updating on the Webtoon app and its completely free. Its only a few chapters away from these translations, so might as well wait a couple weeks and just read it there.

Users who are viewing this thread