Łucja of Steel - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Pride

Dex-chan lover
poor Łucja, she wants to save her friend and I want to see captain Albert hitting the dirty and be defeated, yet we're forced in a tournament arc... I guess it's fair, it's a manga about armored fights after all

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the miners have someone on their side. Sir Vladek has gone through some awful times, but he still cares about his family. He hates that the mine has gone to crap too. He probably can't fight against the Hussars. But he can become a noble again, and protect his family.

But how exactly can Łucja fight, if she doesn't have her steam weapons? And what weakness does Albert's armor have?

Cantor looks to be in big trouble. I hope he can't persevere through it! Because Łucja is a bit busy at the moment!

The weird steam carriage walking around was awesome. I wonder how it moves fast?
Doesn't she not have all her gear on her?
No, it's with Lucy, remember?
@genderbenderbb2
Page 17 has an extra text that got repeated. "The town's tournament isn't official."

Power Uploader
Oh, so the miners have someone on their side. Sir Vladek has gone through some awful times, but he still cares about his family. He hates that the mine has gone to crap too. He probably can't fight against the Hussars. But he can become a noble again, and protect his family.

But how exactly can Łucja fight, if she doesn't have her steam weapons? And what weakness does Albert's armor have?

Cantor looks to be in big trouble. I hope he can't persevere through it! Because Łucja is a bit busy at the moment!

The weird steam carriage walking around was awesome. I wonder how it moves fast?

No, it's with Lucy, remember?
@genderbenderbb2
Page 17 has an extra text that got repeated. "The town's tournament isn't official."
Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread