Lunatic Circus - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Wings of sorrow

Group Leader
Yeah, added the page. It was already ready, for some reasons I forgot to upload it. Not that makes much difference, I don't think many people are reading this manga anyway, lol.

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
Ok, I don't know how to tag you. Well, I hope you read this.
Thanks for the reply and for fixing it. I did get notified from both the reply to the thread and a reply to my post.

For direct user pings, you can do @username, which should automatically get converted to something like [USER=119790]@Thelegendarytaeyamada[/USER] under the hood.

P.S. Not sure if you saw my other message on a separate series that I spotted a missing page in:
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...h-1-tarmy-goes-to-tokyo.1824607/post-22246063

Group Leader
Thanks for the reply and for fixing it. I did get notified from both the reply to the thread and a reply to my post.

For direct user pings, you can do @username, which should automatically get converted to something like [USER=119790]@Thelegendarytaeyamada[/USER] under the hood.

P.S. Not sure if you saw my other message on a separate series that I spotted a missing page in:
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...h-1-tarmy-goes-to-tokyo.1824607/post-22246063

Yeah, I I saw that too, but it will take a while to add the missing page in that other case.

Yeah, added the page. It was already ready, for some reasons I forgot to upload it. Not that makes much difference, I don't think many people are reading this manga anyway, lol.
Usamaru Furuya's stuff is always appreciated, it's kinda shameful that his later works aren't as well-translated as earlier ones like Litchi.
Btw, speaking of the credit page, circus anime might be rare but there's true masterpieces in that genre like Kaleido Star

Group Leader
Usamaru Furuya's stuff is always appreciated, it's kinda shameful that his later works aren't as well-translated as earlier ones like Litchi.
Btw, speaking of the credit page, circus anime might be rare but there's true masterpieces in that genre like Kaleido Star
I don't know why this author is so underrated nowadays...

Ah, Kaleido Star...never watched that. I only heard about it. I didn't even know it was about a circus. Too bad I don't have time to watch it, maybe a couple of episodes...

I don't know why this author is so underrated nowadays...
I notice it about a lot of authors that were really well-known and read back in the days but for some reason people just stopped translating them. Not just Furuya. Like you would look at an author's page and there's some scanlated works of theirs and then it's just years of silence, no translations whatsoever. So weird.

Users who are viewing this thread