Lust Geass - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

9N5cpZr.png

Dex-chan lover
Page 25 ... TEACH ME ... TEACH ME TO TEASE YOU. I've said it before ... on this camping trip ... somebody is Gonna Get POKED.

Usui is probably a cuckquean. She enjoys knowing that MC is having fun with other girls. Also, best girl

Soo are we gonna get ntr'd by rikka?Knowing that she almost gave in to the urge and almost did it with takatsuki's friend from chp. 4-5, If only takatsuki didn't have the initiative to look for her, rikka would have probably allowed takatsuki's friend to touch her. And that happened minutes after they departed with each other, and now they'll be away from each other for a week, considering what usui said about how strong the urge for lust is of the curse, It'd be impossible for rikka to hold it in for a week no matter how strong the "trust" is between MC and Rikka as all shits and logic goes out the window once Magic/Curse is involve. I seriously hope this manga doesn't turn the way I think it would.

Group Leader
It probably won't go that way? It might get more entertaining and more in line with majority taste if rikka decides to come back early, walks in on the 3p somehow right before they have actual sex, and they start a 3-way catfight over him.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking of the incoming pyrotechnics about to happen, those three may as well be playing pitch and catch with a jar of nitroglycerin .

Power Uploader
aWEuAci.png

Soon, the hypocrite self-inserter shall be met with divine justice; his tears shall overflow; and it shall be delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread